November 16, 2019
1:00 pm / 8:30 pm
‘Heart-Centered Intermediate Tantra Puja’ in Santa Rosa, CA
with Lindy James, co-led with Connie Wisesan
Saturday, November 16th from 1:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Tantra is a magical connection to deeper intimacy and a spiritual path in union with the divine.
Following in the tradition of Evalena Rose, and with her blessings, Lindy will continue with our big Pujas in Santa Rosa. We will gather together this day to share Sacred Sensuality in a deeply fulfilling community of beautiful beings on the path of heart opening connection and respect.
We will Enjoy Tantric practices and dance in the light of beautiful diverse human expression, satisfying intimacy, playful interactions with old and new friends.
“Thank you for the perfect space, your loving facilitation, and the beautiful beings you gathered. It was exactly what I had longed for and needed: safe and opening. I left utterly grateful and deeply recharged.”
- All genders, orientations, singles and couples, all expressions welcome.
- We start with creating the sacred container opening our hearts together as we open to divine connection with each other.
- New people are welcomed with open arms.
- Our lovely team of assistants will be there to support you and offer loving guidance.
- No explicit sexual activity is ever required or suggested
These Pujas are for people with some experience with sacred sexuality teachings and have clarity around boundaries both through respecting others and their own.
Schedule and Arrival:
- Doors open at 12:30 beginning at 1pm, please arrive no later than 12:45 pm
- We will start with a beautiful circle and then have a break to set up stations
- Dinner will be around 5pm-ish
- Finish at around 8:30pm
Preparing for this event:
- Please have a light meal before you come, dinner is early evening.
- Please bring a floor cover(small rug or blanket), back-jack and zafu if you have them.
- Please bring a water bottle and mug with lid for tea. There will be no open containers in the temple room.
- Snacks, tea and water are included.
- Please bring a dish to share for the potluck dinner.
Registration, Payment and Confirmation:
Space is limited; please pay in advance to save your spot. Cost of $125 includes snacks, tea and water. Confirmation with instructions, location and directions will be sent out the week before the event.
- Please send me a check to Lindy James for $125 to: PO Box 1942, Aptos 95001
Or pay $127 online through PayPal. *Note the date of event in Pay Pal!
- Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you have signed up either with Pay Pal or check.
- A confirmation letter will be sent the week before event and after payment has been received.
Refunds: Payment is refundable up to 5 days before the event, after that only if there is someone to take your place.