January 23, 2021
1:00 pm / 5:00 pm
Hosted by Lindy James
Dates are January 23, February 27, March 27. Attend 1 class, or all 3.
1:00- 5:00 pm $85 per class/person.
Information on the special discount package information below.
Couples and singles are welcome.
All sessions weave the basics of Tantric skills to re-educate, heal, and awaken to the life force our sexuality has to offer. Three half-day classes, offering three different aspects of Neo-Tantra. Plus a 60 -90 minute group coaching session second Wednesday after 7pm on Zoom, per event.
The first two events can be a standalone class and taken in any order. The third class (Be Touched) prerequisite is at least one of the first two, or talk with me to see if it is a good fit. Boundaries and individual pace are fully encouraged and respected. No previous experience required. No explicit sexual activities.
Please check with lindy with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Intimacy starts with slowing down and shifting from thinking and intellect to intuitive awareness. Most of us have busy lives, Tantra teaches us to shift from outgoing business to inner listening and slowing down. Intimacy asks us to listen to our desires, boundaries, and fears; to learn to express them kindly and honestly. Intimacy asks us to heal the blocks that prevent us from truly opening our hearts. In these 3 classes, I will share with you some of the many simple and gentle practices that lead to deeper intimate connection.
Tantra teaches us to trust our inner listening, slow down, and explore our intimate, intuitive nature. I have designed this program to introduce you to the simple and gentle practices of Tantra that lead to a deeper intimate connection.
- January 23, Being Seen: What does it feel like to truly see yourself, to know your needs and dare to speak them, to be witnessed and honored for who you really are. All of you is welcome
- February 27, Being Heard inner listening, what does your body say, finding your voice and experience being listened to. And much more
- March 27, Being Touched plus Puja: Intimacy asks for presence in skillful touch. The body relaxes as we practice speaking our no in order to find our yes! Gaining more trust in your voice and listening to what feels nourishing and safe. (If it’s safe to be in-person we will consider it)
Pricing and Other Information
- Three afternoon sessions: 1:00-5:00pm $85 per session
- One evening puja on Dec 5th: 6:30-8:30 pm with last class $30 per session
- Three 90 minute online Group Share / Coaching sessions $20 per session
- Evening Puja (March 27) $25 6:30 -8:30 Tantric Puja: A fun-filled two hours practicing what we’ve learned on the evening of class 3. (If it’s safe to be in-person we will consider it.
- Online Group Coaching: A time to connect, ask questions, and integrate your experience into your life.
Package pricing: Join us for a special all-inclusive price of $230 and save $75 over the price of the individual classes. Any class may be taken separately provided the conditions listed above are met. If you buy the package and cannot make a particular class you may take it in the next round of classes. I plan to offer this series quarterly.
Payment plan option available upon request.
Payment / registration
There are two ways to pay – if you have questions about payments or cost, please write or call Lindy; (831) 818-1685 email@example.com.
1) PayPal – Click here to be directed to Lindy’s direct payment link on Paypal.
(if you could, please add $3 to help cover the transaction fee)
You must note the DATE OF EVENT when you pay so that I know which day you are attending.
2) By Venmo. firstname.lastname@example.org will get you there
You will receive a confirmation letter 2 days before the event, and after payment has been received.
Payment is refundable up to 5 days before the event.
Please contact me with any questions and more information: email@example.com